YouCustomizeIt’s Design Studio empowers you to design and create products that are as unique as you are and to reflect you and your personal style. We see your personalities, diversity and different perspectives in the designs and products we make everyday. We respect the individual differences & viewpoints and the rights to freedom of expression.
In the cases where we feel the uploaded images or text is illegal, threatening or offensive to others, we have developed the following guidelines that our artwork review team uses to balance your design goals with our standards and expectations. The list is by no means exhaustive and the ultimate decision on whether to print or not to print a design will always rest with the YouCustomizeIt’s art review team.
YouCustomizeIt will NOT make products with text or images that:
- Infringe on any intellectual property rights including, but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy/publicity
- Feature explicit sexual content or nudity of a non-artistic/health/medical nature
- Include sexually suggestive images or text involving children
- Encourage or glorify drug use/abuse of hard drugs
- Encourage violence or hatred
- Are libelous or defamatory
- Can reasonably be viewed as harassing, threatening, or otherwise harmful
- Include hate speech or symbols
- Can reasonably be viewed as discriminatory based upon race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or disability
- Promote, feature, or encourage underage drinking or smoking
- Violates or encourages anyone else to violate any law